We are currently seeking a counselor for our Kids in the Woods Summer Camp.
A Studio in the Woods is hiring a Lead Art Instructor for Kids in the Woods Summer Camp to design and implement arts and nature related activities for a month-long day camp for 7 to 11 year olds.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: 3 years in youth arts education instruction and a Bachelor’s Degree.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES/COMPETENCIES NEEDED TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY:
1. Ability to communicate effectively, inspire and work creatively with program participants
2. Ability to design and work collaboratively with other artists and with scientists
3. Ability to foster a safe, inclusive and creative environment for program participants
4. Ability to communicate with parents
5. Knowledge of visual arts and nature activities for program participants
6. Ability to work in a rustic and natural environment
This position will close on Sunday, April 1, 2018.