Full Funding Announcement is Now Available!
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s (NOAA) Dr. Nancy Foster Scholarship Program provides support for master’s and doctoral studies in oceanography, marine biology, maritime archaeology and all other science, engineering, social science and resource management disciplines involving ocean and coastal areas, particularly by women and members of minority groups.
• Scholarship covers tuition and a living stipend.
• Travel funds support a program collaboration at a national marine sanctuary field office or another NOAA office.
• Training includes science communication, stewardship and how to become a National Marine Sanctuary Ambassador.
To apply, each applicant must:
• be a U.S. citizen;
• pursue, or intend to pursue, graduate-level studies at a U.S. accredited institution
• have an maintain a 3.30 grade point average; and
• maintain full-time student status for the duration of the scholarship award.
Deadline for applications: December 8, 2017 at 11:59 pm Eastern.
For more information, please visit the website.